Anyone who knows my mother, knows her love for
gardening, however several years of chronic knee pain has caused
her to give up her beloved hobby. In 2011, she decided to have both
knees replaced. After a year of taking it easy, it was no surprise
when she requested to see the Cherry Blossoms in DC. I invited
my cousin and aunt and made it a Mother/Daughter Weekend.
Ironically, the Cherry Blossoms bloomed 2 weeks early and were
gone by the time we got there. It still turned out to be a special trip
This was my first time using Priceline, but I was pleased
with the results.
The hotel is older, but the staff was dynamic.
This hotel was the location of Clinton's 1993 Inaugural Ball
I got S'mores!
Two thumbs up!
After the Cherry Blossom & Monuments Cruise
- We had the best Cab Drivers in DC. So open about love, logic and the roles they play in a relationships.
- The weather!
- The hotel staff
- My mom telling us she tweets Shintaro Ishihara.
- The company. The best of the 30's, 40's, 60's and 70's!
- Kiche and the weather were beautiful, but were driving my allergies crazy!
- The street festival was too crowded to really enjoy.